Website Design & Development
Soaring Raven Web Design will work with you to design and develop a clear unique web presence. We use a consultative process that keeps you involved in the process from start to finish. Your site is designed to be accessible and to current web design guidelines promoted by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
Before you get started in the process, here are some questions to ask yourself:
What is the purpose of my website?
sell product or service? provide information? conduct research? communicate an event?
Who is my target audience?
current customers new customers community members activists? students? professionals? event participants?
What information will you provide?
Brainstorm a list of things your visitor would like and need to know about your company, products, services, event, etc. and then organize it in a meaningful way.
What are your long-term goals
for this website?
It may be helpful to break your plan into phases if you are starting small, and build up the site as your business or organization grows.
Other things to think about:
- the name of your website
- the way you want you site to be organized
- your site content and the effectiveness of your web copy (text) - know what you want to say and say it concisely
- will the content change regularly or remain static
- the look, feel and function of your site including colors and graphics you would like to include
- order forms or feedback forms you will need
- what your marketing plan is
- a plan for maintaining your site
Finally, don't forget to consider your timeline and budget
Contact Soaring Raven Web Design if you are ready to get started!